As with any product, or diet plans and workout for that matter, there are bound to be a couple of things that you don’t exactly like about the product but that doesn’t mean you’ll steer clear from it. The pros and cons of other people can be a basis for you to decide whether or not the product is for you. The body guide at http://www.BikiniBodyGuides.com/kayla-itsines-review/ gives you a detailed overview of the Kayla Itsines BBG Program as well as the opinion of the user.
- All the Instructions and Guides are Easy to Follow – everything is complete, step-by-step and specific. There are also directions as well as menus to help you start the program as soon as possible. One of the easiest programs to follow and keep track in weight loss.
- Gradual Difficulty – the entire workout routine will start off easy in order to help the body get use to the exercises; most of the time people who purchase these workouts are those who don’t have a regular exercise schedule. During the second phase, exercises become significantly more difficult.
- Efficient – unlike other programs that can beat you bloody, the Kayla Itsines exercise will only require you to exercise for 30 minutes a day, 6 days a week.
- Life-Changing – the guides contain nutritional plans and information will help you live a better life even after you achieved your weight goal.
- You’ll Need Equipment – the workout will need you to have certain equipment like a jump rope, dumbbell and a mat. You can purchase them for about $30 altogether.
- 1,600 Calories – some people will find the intake requirement to low, but you can add more food to your diet as long as the food choices are healthy and the intake is still moderate.